It’s the high season in Roatán, which means most of the available residential rentals are taken. Though there were some options online, we knew from our experience traveling that we’re better off waiting until we arrive to find a place.
So once we got here, the first 4 or 5 days were spent finding a new place. Here are a few tips on how we did it. Read more
Subscribe by Email
- brandonbgreen on The Most Talented Bus Caller I Have Ever Met – Bus from Puno to Arequipa
- Ben Lim on The Most Talented Bus Caller I Have Ever Met – Bus from Puno to Arequipa
- Quora on Working Remotely – How to stay connected
- Debra L Bruce on Awesome Layover in Lisbon: Oceanario de Lisboa (Lisbon Aquarium)
- Brandon Green on Awesome Layover Lisbon, Part 2: Views and Graffiti